Question

Zapier not populating fields for creating a task in zoho CRM

• 3 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

My zaps have worked for years, and today, at least 5 of them are not working for the create new module entry, create task step. I go to edit the zap, or create a new zap, and it doesnt populate any fields for the task to fill with data from the trigger event.

The premier team is on retreat this week, and I cant wait til monday to get this fixed, this is thousands of tasks by then.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Dan NBF, so sorry for the trouble here! I’ve asked to see if we can help prioritize your ticket and am happy to help troubleshoot in the meantime. 

Are you able to check to make sure your Zoho account is working by testing the connection on this page? https://zapier.com/app/connections That would be a good first step to explore! I’m not sure if anything chnaged with your Zoho account permissions/log-in info, but those tend to be the culprits of these kinds of things happening. 

Keep us posted and we’ll do our best to get to your ticket ASAP!

Userlevel 1

Its working again. It looks like the webhook wasnt getting a response in time and zapier would time out due to zoho delayed response. Zoho servers seem to be responding again, and all the zaps retroactively triggered the missing steps

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, so glad to hear this, @Dan NBF! Thanks for keeping us and the community in the loop.