Question

Zapier Interfaces keeps showing a 500 Internal Server Error

• 12 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I am using Zapier Interfaces, but everything I do keeps showing a 500 Internal Server Error since about mid-day yesterday.

Literally, anything I click on here shows the 500 error.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Luke-cw,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

The error you are experiencing when trying to access Interfaces could be a browser cache issue, so would you be able to try the following:

1. Use an Incognito browser to open Interfaces.
  2. Use another device.

Please give that a try, and keep us posted.

Thanks! 😊

I get the same issue on my phone. When creating a new interface it does not have this issue.

The issue is solely on this 1 interface and has this issue on different browsers and different devices.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Luke-cw 

Can you clear the cache and cookies and then retry opening the website?

Please keep us posted!

Hi @Luke-cw 

Can you clear the cache and cookies and then retry opening the website?

Please keep us posted!

Already cleared cache, and done it again and still doesn’t work. This interface is broken, there are no pictures of each page and nothing works.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Luke-cw,

I apologize for not being able to provide a solution to the issue you're experiencing. However, our Support team can dive deeper into the logs and get to the bottom of the problem.

Please follow this link: https://zapier.com/app/get-help to reach out to our Support team.

To help them get started, kindly share the link to this Community post so that they can review the troubleshooting steps that have already been suggested.

Thank you and have a great day! 😊