Question

Zap between Wix and Google sheet is not working

• 5 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Previously I had some zaps to connect wix form submission with google sheet, where everytime a client submit the form it will automatically update that submission as a new row in a google sheet.

But since last week where my tasks maxed out for 1 day on 31 Dec, that zap stops working after the tasks resets in 1 Jan 2021. I have tried to reset the zap, or use a new zapier account/new wix account, but it does not seem to work anyway. However, all other zaps that is not related to wix are working after the tasks are reset. So I highly doubt that it is the bug between Wix and Zapier where Zapier does not receive data from Wix.

Please if there is someone with similar issue to share with me how do you solve it in the end, as I have to manually key in all the data for now.

Thanks!!!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@IT Abundant 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi, @IT Abundant!

I would first try reconnecting your Wix account in the My Apps page (I’m not sure if you’ve already tried that?) If that doesn’t work then the best thing to do is to contact the Support Team as they will be able to take a closer look at your Zap and Zapier account with you. You can contact them using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@IT Abundant Just checking in to see if you still need help with this?