Question

Unable to get 'Updated Attendee in Eventbrite' Zap to work

• 15 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi there, 

I’m trying to create a Zap using the trigger ‘updated attendee in Eventbrite’, but I can’t get it to work.

We have used Zaps to create rows on a Google Sheet for all Eventbrite registration data, this has worked well for a long time, however Eventbrite have recently made a change to their booking process and it’s no longer working. Booking information, including custom questions is now collected after the booking has been made. Zapier populates this as ‘Info Requested’. I would to use ‘updated attendee in Eventbrite’ to update attendee data including custom questions on Google Sheets. I have tried to create the Zap a few times using this trigger, but I cannot get this to work.

Can anybody send over instructions please? I’m unsure if I need to create separate zaps for each field update, but I have tried that and I can’t get that to work either. Any advice would be appreciated. 

Many thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RC - Marketing 

Help us have more context by posting screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured.

Thank you so much for your reply.

We have the Zap that uses the 'updated attendee in Eventbrite' trigger to update booking information on Google Sheets working now.

We are however having issues with splitting the custom question answers across cells.

We have four custom questions on the EventBrite form. We are separating the data as below, however, the only output available to populate on Google sheets is all answers to custom questions (please see end screenshot). Can you please advise?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @RC - Marketing 

Check this related topic: