Question

Unable to Find a specific SurveyMonkey Field for RD Station Integration

Userlevel 1
Badge

I use Zapier to connect a Surveymonkey form to RD Station (a brazillian marketing platform).

The first part, the trigger, is ok.

But the problem is in the second part, the Action.

When I search for “escolaridade” in the field of “Data Science – Survey – Qual seu nível de escolaridade?” (it is a question in Surveymonkey), Zapier does not find anything.

I  have already answerd the form in Survey to have answers.

What is the problem?

Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Agroadvance,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please try loading in a new sample data from the trigger step by clicking on “Load more.” Here’s how:

a80efeb2754edf8c4d0cc7e1527ae2bf.png
(view larger)

After that, please try searching for the data again.

Please give that a try and keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks. It did no work with new data.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I did a new test. It worked to creat a new configuration ( Survey-Zapier-RD), but it didn’t work to update a zap (using the same surveymonkey form).

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Agroadvance,

Thanks for letting me know!

Could you please try reconnecting your SurveyMonkey account, and check if it’ll work? https://zapier.com/app/connections/surveymonkey

Keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Tks. I reconnected my SurveyMonkey account. Still not working. It´s impossible to update the zaps with new questions from Survey. Zapier does not find the field with answer in the Survey.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Agroadvance,

Thank you for trying it out. However, I apologize, but I have exhausted all my resources in determining why the field isn't appearing in the "Update" action. In this case, we recommend that you contact our Support Team for further assistance. You can contact our Support Team by clicking on this link: https://zapier.com/app/get-help.

Our Support Team will be able to access the logs and investigate the issue more thoroughly to determine the root cause of the problem. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok. Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Agroadvance 

Jumping in to see if I can help!

After loading in new sample data from the trigger step by clicking the “Load more” button, Did you select the most recent sample trigger in the trigger step? If not, please select the most recent sample trigger and then check again in the action step if the “escolaridade” will appear in the field “Data Science – Survey – Qual seu nível de escolaridade?”.

Please let us know how it goes!