Best answer

Unable to connect my Zoom business account with multiple users.

• 31 July 2023
  • 2 replies

I’m trying to connect Zapier to Zoom, to pull through new webinar registrations. We have a business account with Zoom with multiple users, and Zapier seems to only connect to the account for a single user. This means that I can only pull data related to webinars for which I am the host - webinars hosted by other users on the same business account don’t appear to come through.

Is there a way of connecting Zapier to our full business account, not to the account for a single user? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 2 August 2023, 15:47

View original

2 replies

I have now tried crating two Zaps, each set up with a different Zoom user on our account. This was not successful - they tested ok individually but when I switched them on, the authentication failed on one of them. So it appears that Zapier can only connect to one user account on Zoom at once, even though the users are all part of the same business account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Joe_Evans

Ah, yes unfortunately the Zoom app on Zapier only supports one Zoom account connection currently - I can't connect my Zoom account. So the Zaps would both need to connect to the same Zoom account at this time. 

Sorry for the less than ideal news here. We have a feature request open to support multiple Zoom account connections so I’ve added your vote to that. I can’t make any promises as to when that would be implemented by but we’ll be sure to notify you by email the minute it is! 🙂