Best answer

Unable to add multiple attendees from Jotform to Google Calendar events with checkboxes.

• 28 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Edit: I realized this issue was a user (me) error. Read on anyways if you want!

I’m trying to set up an event RSVP form in Jotform and want to add folks who RSVP as attendees in a set of Google Calendar events. The event has multiple sessions and attendees can select as many as they want using checkboxes in Jotform. I would like to be able to search for each event by name (depending on which checkboxes were checked) using the “Find Event in Google Calendar” action and then add the attendee to each found calendar event using the “Add Attendee/s to Event in Google Calendar” action. However I am running into a few problems:

1. The Jotform trigger only seems to find a single checked option in the form submission even if I check multiple checkboxes.
  2. I don’t know how to repeat the “Find Event” and “Add Attendee/s” actions assuming I could get the trigger to properly fetch the multiple checkbox responses. Probably using the “Looping by Zapier” action? Is that the intended use case?

Thank y’all for any help you can suggest on this!

icon

Best answer by samkohn 28 July 2023, 21:03

View original

2 replies

Well, I realized that I was not using an up-to-date sample form submission. The multiple checkbox answers do all appear, delimited by semicolons.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @samkohn! 🎉

That’s great news! So glad you were able to get to the bottom of this. And thanks for following up here to share how you solved this, it’s much appreciated. 🙂

Seems like you’re all set for now, but if you need help with anything in the future do let us know. We’re always happy to assist!