Best answer

Trouble pushing discount value as an amount from Shopify to Xero.

• 16 October 2023
  • 2 replies

How do you push a discount value from Shopify to Xero as an amount and not a percentage? Everytime we receive an error that the amount is more than 100 and we can’t change it the amount to percentage on shopify.

icon

Best answer by SamB 30 April 2024, 15:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @AmytheAccountant,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like when it comes to setting a discount amount, unfortunately, that isn't possible on the Xero app at the moment. I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi all 👋

Just hopping in here to share that the feature request has been closed! 😁 It’s now possible to set either a discount percentage or amount when creating a sales invoice for Xero:
56386cc427f2064891828f654dfc26bd.png

If you’re not already using the latest version of the Xero app you may need to upgrade the Xero app used in your Zaps to gain access to this new feature. You can learn how to upgrade apps here: Update to the latest app version in Zaps

We hope you’re able to give this new feature a try soon. If you run into any issues with it please do reach out in the Community to let us know. 

Happy Zapping! ⚡