Best answer

The event sets are missing in Facebook Offline Conversions.

• 13 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Already 12 Hours in and no response - this is a crucial issue. Why no one is responding? there are many cases of this issue worldwide

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 March 2024, 14:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Mosh22Heat 

In order for us to have full context, post screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured.

You can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

See this post with screenshots - other people having the same problem over the last 24 hours.
You can answer there or here.
I sent a tickets - no response.
​​​​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @Mosh22Heat! 👋

Sorry to hear about the delay in getting a response. I took a look at the ticket you’ve got with our Support team about this and can see that they identified that you’re running into the same bug that’s mentioned on the Community post you referenced. Not sure if you’ve had a chance to review their reply yet but thought I’d share the workaround they suggested here in case it’s helpful:

Obtain the Event set ID by going to the events manager and grabbing the ID under the event, here:

offline event set

Paste this ID as a custom entry in the field as shown below:
 283bea58c7c5235e8496f783dad24196.png

I can’t make any promises around when that issue will be resolved by but we’ll definitely by in touch via email as soon as it is. 

Since we’ve already got one topic discussing this issue I’m going to close this one out now so that we can more easily keep track of everyone who’s affected and share updates in a single place. For anyone who comes across this post and wants to be added to the list of affected users please reach out on the main topic here and we’ll be happy to add you! 🙂