Question

Squarespace checkout custom form not found

• 11 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to pull in details from the Squarespace ‘Check out page custom form’ but the form isn’t coming up in the list of forms in my zap set up. I tested it out the other day and it was there, but when I’ve gone back in today to finalise my zap it’s not coming up.

I’ve got the advanced commerce package level on Squarespace and created a full access API but the form just isn’t showing up.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lizzie 

Good question.

The form on my cover page isn't showing up!

Zapier can only receive data from Form Blocks in Squarespace. Forms created as part of a Cover Page are not yet supported.

As a workaround, you can configure your Cover Page form in Squarespace to use Google Drive or an email address as its storage. You can then trigger your Zap using the Google Sheets or Email Parser integrations.

miscEye icon Note

If your form is within a Form Block and doesn't appear in the dropdown, delete and recreate it within your Squarespace site. It should then appear when you refresh the Zap's dropdown menu.