Best answer

Some Zaps are not working due to api - Quota Exceeded

  • 13 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone, I’m getting errors similar to this one and I’m not sure what are the quotas that I need to increase on google

Couldn't create a reply for this review: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'V4 General Requests' and limit 'V4 General Requests per minute' of service '' for consumer 'project_number:466514807953'.


Best answer by ken.a 22 April 2024, 08:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @techtrone 

Google My Business API Limits:

Sorry I am not quite understand how this work, on google post zapier, you set the credential to your login, but the API quota is setting under each project of Google API, how does this related? how does it know what google project to use?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @techtrone​​​​​@vnwind,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a known bug with the Google My Business app. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

  • Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Are there any update on this issue? I’m having the same problem. Its pretty anoying having to replay zap daily because of this quota limit.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Hector Colon 👋

There’s no updates on the bug at present but I’ve added you to the list of folks being impacted by these rate limiting errors. This helps to bump up the priority and allows us to send an email notification to you once it’s been resolved.

I noticed that the same issue is being discussed in another Community thread here:

Someone in that thread recently mentioned that recreating the action resolved the errors for them, so that might be worth giving a try in case it works for you too! 🤞 As we’ve already got one thread discussing this issue I’m going to close this post out so we can continue to keep track of things in the original thread.

For anyone who comes across this post and wants to be notified when this issue is fixed please reach out in the main thread here and we’ll get your details added. 🙂