Best answer

Some Zaps are not working due to api - Quota Exceeded

• 13 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone, I’m getting errors similar to this one and I’m not sure what are the quotas that I need to increase on google

Couldn't create a reply for this review: Quota exceeded for quota metric 'V4 General Requests' and limit 'V4 General Requests per minute' of service 'mybusiness.googleapis.com' for consumer 'project_number:466514807953'.

icon

Best answer by ken.a 22 April 2024, 08:44

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @techtrone 

Google My Business API Limits: https://developers.google.com/my-business/content/limits

Sorry I am not quite understand how this work, on google post zapier, you set the credential to your login, but the API quota is setting under each project of Google API, how does this related? how does it know what google project to use?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @techtrone​​​​​@vnwind,

I did some digging into this, and it seems like this is a known bug with the Google My Business app. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.