Best answer

SignNow document only gets emailed to our company email address, and not the customer.

Userlevel 1

Hey @jesse, running into another issue I was hoping you could help with.

I set up the Zap using the steps above, however, on completion of the signing, the document only gets emailed to our company email address, and not the customer. We’d like a copy of the signed waiver to be sent to both - the company email address and the customer. 

Here’s how it’s been set up for your reference:

icon

Best answer by christina.d 19 July 2022, 01:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Heya @SteffCosta! I hope it’s okay, we split this into a new topic. 

It looks like you may be running into a known bug with SignNow where the “Create Document from Template” action is ignoring the CC’d field. 😔 I’ve added you as an impacted user so this will keep you in the loop once a fix is in place. We’ll also be sure to keep the topic updated as well!

Thanks for flagging this and keep us posted with any other’s q’s you may have! 

Userlevel 1

@christina.d, do we know since how long this issues has been prevalent? And is there an ETA for the fix?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @SteffCosta sorry we missed your follow-up question here! It looks like we’ve reported this issue to the SignNow team quite some time ago but it likely hasn’t been a top priority because there is such a small handful of folks affected. You might want to reach out to their support team to see if they have any updates on when they plan to address this. We’ll be keeping our fingers crossed for you! 🤞