Best answer

Sending emails through Process Street and I don't want "Zapier" to show in the "From" name. Can you help?

• 18 April 2024
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm using a Zapier Zap with Process Street to automatically send emails through Process Street, but I don't want the "From" name to say "Zapier" like it does highlighted below. How do I change that?

icon

Best answer by tma 25 April 2024, 16:50

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @tma 

To help us have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured, thanks.

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@tma 

Process Street appears to be sending the email after you update the Task in Step 5, so check your configuration for the Workflow (Email on Due Date) in Process Street.

Userlevel 1

Yes, Process Street is sending the email automatically, but the email sender “name” says “Zapier” and I want it to say my name or my company name instead if possible. Any ideas on how to change that?

Here’s the current configuration:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@tma 

Try reaching out to Process Street Support for possible guidance.

This may be why…

Custom Sender Domain

You can send emails from your company’s domain when you use the send email widget using our Custom Sender Domain feature.

However, you can set up this feature using only 1 email address to send your emails from.

This feature is available on our Enterprise plan.
If you’re interested in accessing this feature, contact your account manager or our support team.

https://www.process.st/help/docs/email-widget/#custom-sender-domain

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your help and looking at this so quickly - I’ll push my request back to the Process Street side. You rock!

Userlevel 1

Oooh, I got the solution from Process Street! I had to change the API Integration label and that fixed the display name in the “From Email”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is great @tma! Thank you for sharing the solution and to Troy for helping out.

Happy Zapping! ⚡️

@tma

Process Street appears to be sending the email after you update the Task in Step 5, so check your configuration for the Workflow (Email on Due Date) in Process Street.

ok