Question

Planfix to Gmail: Contact data not transferring despite successful tests.

• 10 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I tried in every way to get contact data from my planfix in order to send the necessary data further to gmail, but the data never came to my zapier. I am attaching screenshots (all data is fictitious) so that you can see that the contacts have been created (already after connecting to zapier), but when I try to make a test, the data is not received and I see the same thing in zapier all the time. Please help. Thank you

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Dsim 

Can you write down what are you trying to achieve? And which Zap action or trigger doesn’t work.

You can try using Webhook feature of planfix with Webhook by Zapier, that should work instantly.

Thanks for answering. I'm trying to connect planfix to zapier and create such a connection - when a new contact is created in planfix, an email is sent to Gmail. There are no problems with Gmail, I have everything set up there. But data is not received from planfix, zapier does not receive either the name of the new contact or his number or mail - nothing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Dsim,

Thanks for the additional details.

You might be running into a bug with the Planfix integration. To confirm this, I suggest reaching out to our Support team so that they can take a closer look at the Zap and its logs to determine the root cause of the issue.

You can reach our Support team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-helpand use this option:

7cf4459bc2c0101f1790f9db385a8e46.png
(view larger)

Hopefully, this helps!