Question

Perspective / Recruitee Integration double candidate in Recruitee

• 20 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,

we connected the tool recruitee with perspective. Perspective is our tool to generate leads and with recruitee we organise these leads.

Zapier brings the leads from perspective in out other tool recruitee.

The problem is that we have every candidate twice. In the first weeks it works pretty well. But since yesterday we have every candidate twice and have to delete one of them manually.

How can we fix that?

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Enrico W. 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

Before we dig deeper into this, can you please share a detailed screenshot of how the Zap is configured to give us enough context? (Kindly blur any personal information/detail in the Zap)

Thanks for your Message.

How can I make a screenshot of the full Zap? Or do I have to make a Picture of every step? The steps are like a dropdown.

Can you have a look in our account? Would  be much easier for us.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Enrico W. 

You can take a screenshot using the Snipping Tool app. We need to see how your Zap was mapped so we can know if there’s an issue with mapping the fields.

I won’t be able to look into your account because we don’t have access to it.

You can contact our Support team via email here so they can dig into the error logs of your Zap with you to look for the cause of the errors.