Question

Missing spaces in trigger creation for joining specific Mighty Network space.

• 16 May 2023
  • 3 replies

My different spaces do not come up when I try to create a trigger based on someone joining a specific space within a Mighty Network. Does anyone have thoughts on this?

Screenshot of Zapier open showing how the name of the Spaces do not load in the “Network or Space” field.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for joining the Community, @Kate M.

Ah, I did some checking and found that there’s an existing feature request open for the ability to select specific spaces on the Mighty Networks triggers. So I’ve gone ahead and added your vote to that which will allow us to email you the moment that becomes possible!

In the meantime, if the Mighty Networks trigger supplies and ID number or name for the space then you could use a Filter by Zapier action as a workaround. A filter rule could be set up to check that the field (which contains details of the space the member joined) contains a specific value. That would ensure that the Zap only continues to run for members that join a specific space.

That said, as adding a filter would make the Zap a Multi-Step Zap which is only available on paid plans. So depending on what plan you’re on this might not be the best solution here. But you can find out more about using filters here: Add conditions to Zaps with filters

Hope that helps! 🙂

Hi @SamB

I am trying to do the same. Pick a specific space in Mighty Networks to be able to trigger a tag in ConvertKit.

Can you give detailed directions on how to do this with the filters you mentioned in this feed? I have the paid version.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Scott HTYC 

Try referencing this Filter help article: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help