Question

Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM error: The app returned "URL was not parsed due to an ODataUnrecognizedPathException.

• 21 August 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everybody,

I have a problem when I try to link the leads received on my website with Gravity Form on Microsoft Dynamics. Here is the error message that appears: 

“Failed to create a lead in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM

The app returned "URL was not parsed due to an ODataUnrecognizedPathException. Resource not found for the segment provided in the URL."

Someone have any solutions ?

Best Regards, 

David.  

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DMaz 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how your Zap step is configured to help give us more context, thanks.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Troy Tessalone

Thanks for your reply.

Here are some screenshots about the configuration of my Zap: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@DMaz 

One thing to check is the list of options for the Country field to make sure the mapped variable value is valid.

Each Country option has 2 values, with the smaller bottom value being the expected value to map.

It could be that Country field, but essentially its any field that is a lookup field that requires a GUID.  If you are passing in a string of text instead of the GUID then you will have this error.  The two fields like this, commonly on leads are State/Province or Country/Region  the second instance of each field if you can’t dynamically pass the correct GUID  then leave it blank. Or if its find statically setting that field choose one of the GUIDs  from the drop down. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @DMaz! 👋

I just wanted to check in to see how you were getting on with this. Were you able to get rid of that error by entering a GUID value for the country instead of it’s name? 

Let us know if you’re still in need of some help with this at all!