Best answer

Keep Max Classic is getting an error when pushing email data from Facebook Ads.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I need to push email data from facebook ads mess (when customer send) to Keap.

I created and installed zap according to the instructions.

But, I have not seen any emails pushed to Keap. I have checked and see the error message as shown below.

I really don't understand what this error is. Data out:

Now then, what should I do?

icon

Best answer by jesse 14 July 2022, 01:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @dunghoangnb! It looks like you were able to contact our support team regarding the issues you’re running into here and they responded with:

I have taken a peek at your Zap, and it appears that the field Keap is expecting to see is "Email," but Facebook is sending the email under a different field. 

You can see this here: 

To fix this issue, you can edit your Zap and Load in a recent sample by heading to your trigger step, selecting the double arrows, and clicking on "Load More." 

7f52a5386d3cbe17306f7b9c9dff046e.png

You will then need to select one of the recent samples and proceed to the second step of your Zap to ensure the proper field is mapped. 

Please re-publish your Zap and see if that corrects the issue.

I am going to assume this did the trick as we haven’t heard from you in a few days but if not, just let us know and we’d be happy to continue troubleshooting this one with you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@dunghoangnb 

Try checking your Zap History for that zap and looking at the data out from the trigger step. You may need to do some pill mapping if the sample data returned from the trigger doesn't match the live data. 

https://zapier.com/app/history