Best answer

Issues with loading choices for add/remove tags function in ActiveCampaign.

• 31 August 2023
  • 5 replies

We’ve been having a weird issue with Active Campaign. Every time we try and use the ADD/REMOVE tags function we get this error. 

Normally were able to add and remove tags by finding them here...but for the past week we’ve been unable to “load the choices”

I’ve tried - 

• Testing the connection (connected fine) 
  • Reconnecting with the API (connected fine) 
  • Walking away and coming back later (I had a coffee and it was great)

But it’s still an issue… 

Can anyone shed any light? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 4 September 2023, 14:37

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Visual1Agency 

Good question.

Check your ActiveCampaign Zap app connection here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

Yep, we did all that. 

Everything came back green. Still same issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Visual1Agency 

A workaround to try would be to use the ‘Custom’ option.

We’ve ended up using that as an option, it’s not elegant but it means we can use the tag function. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there, @Visual1Agency! 👋 

I did some checking and it seems that the tags not loading is actually the result of a bug with the ActiveCampaign app. So I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of folks being affected by this issue. I can’t make any promises around when this will be resolved by, but adding you to the list does help to increase it’s priority and allows us to send you an email notification the minute it gets resolved. 

In the meantime, the only known workaround is to use the Custom tab and enter the ID for the Tag (as you’re already doing). Sorry to not have a more elegant solution to suggest right now. We’ll be sure to share any news or other workarounds we discover here in this thread so that you’re kept updated! 🙂