Best answer

I am unable to edit my Zaps on the visual editor on individual Zap steps.

• 25 September 2023
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 1

Why can't I edit a Zap? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 27 September 2023, 09:54

View original

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there folks,

Thank you all for your patience while the team were working on a fix. I’m happy to report that the incident which was preventing Zap steps from being edited has since been resolved! 🎉 

If you’re still unable to edit your Zap steps then clearing your web browser’s cache, or attempting to edit the Zap in a different browser should help. And if you try that and are still running into trouble please get in touch with our Support team who will be able to investigate further. 🙂

I have already tried several browsers and clearing the cache but it still doesn't work for me @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Zapier Status page: https://status.zapier.com/incidents/j4td4pbs89gf

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your help, @Tim Mc. I've changed to Microsoft Edge and now I can edit again. 

Userlevel 1

The Visual Editor cannot work in Chrome. That’s the problem.

You have to change browsers until they get this fixed (I’m using Safari and its fine). I see tickets about this as much as 5 months ago so don’t expect them to resolve it anytime soon.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone I will try that and hopefully they can offer some insight

Userlevel 1

I did opened up a ticket. Was hoping it wasn't a lasting error.

But thank you, @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Tbfvotetx I think they removed the classic editor feature today and that’s why we’re all having this issue :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ZoeMenendez@Kliqks@CIANDT@JLAKE@AHC@Ryan121@Maria CM 

I recommend opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

It may be a temp issue that resolves itself in due time.

Same here, the option  of visual editor and clasicc editor its missing in the web page 

Same here. please help

Same here.

also having the same issue

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am having this same issue too. No matter how many times I click on a step, nothing opens up and I can’t edit or pull in a new test

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same here - Cannot edit - Nothing can be clicked on to Edit and the Zap failed to trigger last night.

Same issue here @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 1

Hey @Troy Tessalone , please find the screenshot above.

Userlevel 1

Same here , cannot edit 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CIANDT 

We would need to see screenshots of your issue to have more context.