Best answer

I am unable to edit my Zaps on the visual editor on individual Zap steps.

• 25 September 2023
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 1

Why can't I edit a Zap? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 27 September 2023, 09:54

View original

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CIANDT 

We would need to see screenshots of your issue to have more context.

Userlevel 1

Same here , cannot edit 

Userlevel 1

Hey @Troy Tessalone , please find the screenshot above.

Same issue here @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Same here - Cannot edit - Nothing can be clicked on to Edit and the Zap failed to trigger last night.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am having this same issue too. No matter how many times I click on a step, nothing opens up and I can’t edit or pull in a new test

also having the same issue

Same here.

Same here. please help

Same here, the option  of visual editor and clasicc editor its missing in the web page 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ZoeMenendez@Kliqks@CIANDT@JLAKE@AHC@Ryan121@Maria CM 

I recommend opening a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

It may be a temp issue that resolves itself in due time.

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Tbfvotetx I think they removed the classic editor feature today and that’s why we’re all having this issue :/

Userlevel 1

I did opened up a ticket. Was hoping it wasn't a lasting error.

But thank you, @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 1
Badge

@Troy Tessalone I will try that and hopefully they can offer some insight

Userlevel 1

The Visual Editor cannot work in Chrome. That’s the problem.

You have to change browsers until they get this fixed (I’m using Safari and its fine). I see tickets about this as much as 5 months ago so don’t expect them to resolve it anytime soon.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your help, @Tim Mc. I've changed to Microsoft Edge and now I can edit again. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Zapier Status page: https://status.zapier.com/incidents/j4td4pbs89gf

I have already tried several browsers and clearing the cache but it still doesn't work for me @Troy Tessalone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there folks,

Thank you all for your patience while the team were working on a fix. I’m happy to report that the incident which was preventing Zap steps from being edited has since been resolved! 🎉 

If you’re still unable to edit your Zap steps then clearing your web browser’s cache, or attempting to edit the Zap in a different browser should help. And if you try that and are still running into trouble please get in touch with our Support team who will be able to investigate further. 🙂