Question

Hubspot Automation BUG | When trying to trigger an action to be taken on an specific contact list, it doesn't show me all of my hubspot list s

• 17 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm using Zapier to automate Hubspot actions. I’m trying to remove a contact from a List A, when this same contact is added to a List B. For some reason, when I’m asked to choose a specific contact list, it displays just one (even though I have 6 lists on my account). This happens not only when I try to remove, but when I want to trigger any  action at all (such as adding a new contact).

Have this happened to any of you before?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @FranGalan ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you confirm if the Lists you are looking for are Active or Static Lists in HubSpot? I suspect that you may only be seeing the Static Lists as HubSpot has a note on the integration that they will only show you Static lists in that field:

https://zappy.zapier.com/a0394d714f0cd4944afe3265766359dc.png

If that doesn’t seem to be the culprit, you can reach out to our Support team so that they may dig deeper!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @FranGalan!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!