Question

Gravity Form, Failed to create a lead in MyCase The app returned "invalid_grant".

• 5 October 2023
  • 4 replies

10/3/23 My zap (free acct) just stopped working - got email notification from Zapier. Last successful zap was a month ago. 1.Trigger is GravityForm submission. 2nd step is to create a lead (required first, last, email) sent to MyCasee. Connection & authentication to MyCase is valid. I researched “MyCase Zapier Failed to create lead in MyCase The app returned invalid_grant” but no luck.  On website, a GravityForm submission shows up in WP backend and redirects to thank you page. Currently the zap is turn off (i did turn on/off but no luck). Created a second (unique name) duplicate zap and tested but still same error. any insight would be appreciated. Walt

4 replies

I’ll try reaching out to MyCase developers and let you know if they have a solution, thanks Walt

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@WalterVanderSchraaf 

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves.

Have you tried reaching out to MyCase Support?

10/5/23 I’ve removed the original zap as well as the 2nd (dupe).  No zaps exist. Then created a new one (w unique name & trigger name); however, when I test I get the same result. 

Best,

Walt

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @WalterVanderSchraaf 

Good question.

Try this…

Completely remove and then readd your MyCase Zap app connection here: https://zapier.com/app/connections