Question

Gravity Form, Failed to create a lead in MyCase The app returned "invalid_grant".

• 5 October 2023
  • 4 replies

10/3/23 My zap (free acct) just stopped working - got email notification from Zapier. Last successful zap was a month ago. 1.Trigger is GravityForm submission. 2nd step is to create a lead (required first, last, email) sent to MyCasee. Connection & authentication to MyCase is valid. I researched “MyCase Zapier Failed to create lead in MyCase The app returned invalid_grant” but no luck.  On website, a GravityForm submission shows up in WP backend and redirects to thank you page. Currently the zap is turn off (i did turn on/off but no luck). Created a second (unique name) duplicate zap and tested but still same error. any insight would be appreciated. Walt

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @WalterVanderSchraaf 

Good question.

Try this…

Completely remove and then readd your MyCase Zap app connection here: https://zapier.com/app/connections

10/5/23 I’ve removed the original zap as well as the 2nd (dupe).  No zaps exist. Then created a new one (w unique name & trigger name); however, when I test I get the same result. 

Best,

Walt

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@WalterVanderSchraaf 

Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves.

Have you tried reaching out to MyCase Support?

I’ll try reaching out to MyCase developers and let you know if they have a solution, thanks Walt