Best answer

Google Sheets error "Trigger Partner Failure"

• 17 February 2022
  • 40 replies

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

40 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Sam B:   Several questions for you to ponder:

1. How long should I wait for Zapier to fix this problem? 3 days? 3 months?
  2. How many errors should I endure before switching over to something like AirTable or Microsoft Excel?  And spending hours of our time re-working our processes?
  3. Can we do better at giving your customers who rely on this product with the guidance?  Saying this is a priority for tech support provides little assurance.

Out business relies on your product and your simplistic answer was not so re-assuring. 

GML

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @NoahFr, @JacobW, @jayarr and @martinsimmermann. Really sorry that you’re all running into these errors as well. I’ve gone ahead and added all of you the the list of affected users. We’ll be in touch as soon as it’s resolved.

Hi, we’re also experiencing this problem, so please add me to the list of affected users. We have lots of Zaps relying on Google Sheets, and this is becoming a concern.

Hi @SamB - we are now experiencing this issue as well.  Please add us to the list of affected users.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

I agree with Martin above!! This is an issue.

Here are some more errors in the past 60 min alone!!

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

It has been 3 weeks and I am still getting the same error message.

Is there any new information to pass along?  Is this the best that customer service can do with a critical tool like this?  What happened to the priority related to this issue?

Can we not do better?

gml

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for letting us know @TheHistoryQuill and @Greg_GW. I’ve got you both added to the list of impacted users. We’ll be sure to let ya’ll know and keep the thread updated once there’s a fix in place!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @blueguy 

Appears the error indicates there are too many requests being made on the GSheet.

Try adding a Delay step to your Zap to combat this: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/add-delays-to-zaps#delay-after-queue

Our team is also affected by these errors. Going to look at alternative integration solutions. Don’t believe these issues are happening with tray.io or automate.io. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’m really sorry to hear that, @BazookaJoe. I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users.

I don’t know whether tray.io/automate.io are running into similar issues but we’ll be sure to email you the minute this issue has been fixed.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Troy: 

This is a zap that triggers about 40 times over an 8 hour period; it is a check in ZAP in a medical office.  So I cannot imagine that there are too many requests being made on the Google Sheet.

I will see how it performs with the delays…

I will keep you posted.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@blueguy 

Probably best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for them to troubleshoot further for you: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

@SamB Can you please add me to the list of impacted users as well? We have been experiencing the same issue detailed in this thread.

We are also being affected.  Three different google sheet time out issues.  We have had several in between that have gone through.  So it is hit and miss.  Thanks for researching this.  We’ll check back here for updates.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

More error messages:

This is getting annoying

gml