Had anyone seen this issue and have a fix or work around. I have 8 zaps that get this error. It worked fine for almost a year then developed this issue. It seems to pop up when the zap runs multiple times in a row. The first instance works but anything after that is stopped with this error. Zapier says it is a known issue but does not have a fix or work around or an ETA when they can even look at it.
Best answer by christina.dView original
Hey ya’ll! 👋🏽 Popping in with an update this bug was recently closed.
My friends in engineering explained the solution best so I’ll share some of their insight that was sent in their email!
You can also see this help doc for reference.
I hope this helps and if you continue to see this error, please don’t hesitate to open a ticket with support! They’ll be happy to dig into this further.
Ah, I’m sorry to hear that,
@Magic Leap. I don’t have any updates to provide at the moment but we’ll be sure to let you know once we do!
Spoke to soon, the issue has returned.
Interesting. I’m glad to hear everything appears to be in working order,
@Magic Leap! We definitely appreciate you keeping us updated. 🙂
So I have autoplay on but it still did not help. I tried to recreate the exact same work flow and that did not work. This was last week when I had the issues. As of this morning it appears it is no longer an issue, things appear to working properly. The only thing that changed was it was not used over the weekend.
Thanks for taking the time to reach out and share your feedback. I can see you had a chance to reach out to the support team. While there isn’t an update to provide at the moment, I did want to put Alek’s reply here in case it’s helpful to anyone stumbling across the problem.
As Alek mentioned, we’ll be sure to send an email and update the thread once we know more!