Best answer

Failed to fetch a task from ClickUp: Error while retrieving, cannot read property 'map' of undefined

Userlevel 1

Hi guys I think there might be an issue with ClickUp 

The following zap is setup 

App & Event
Trigger

Error

The same issue occurs if I try to use the “Task Changes” Trigger instead. 

Thoughts?

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 May 2023, 14:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rosscb@bhoogmoed and @AdamZap!

We’ve added you all to the list of affected users on that bug report for this issue too. There’s no ETA that I can share but we’ll definitely notify you all via email the minute it’s resolved. 

There’s already a topic in Community that’s also discussing this issue here:

So I’m going to close out this topic. I’d recommend subscribing to updates on that main topic to be kept up-to-date on any developments. And there’s a couple of workarounds suggested there which you may want to give a try in the meantime! 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge

I would also like an update on this

Same here!

Userlevel 1

Hi all, 

I’m encountering this bug too. It’s been four days or probably more since it has been logged based on this thread. Is there an update or any ETA yet? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Taylor B,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this,  and it seems like this is a known bug with the ClickUp integration. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with ClickUp on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I apologize for any trouble this bug may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding.