Best answer

Failed to fetch a task from ClickUp: Error while retrieving, cannot read property 'map' of undefined

• 5 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi guys I think there might be an issue with ClickUp 

The following zap is setup 

App & Event
Trigger

Error

The same issue occurs if I try to use the “Task Changes” Trigger instead. 

Thoughts?

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 May 2023, 14:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Taylor B,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this,  and it seems like this is a known bug with the ClickUp integration. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with ClickUp on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

I apologize for any trouble this bug may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding.

Userlevel 1

Hi all, 

I’m encountering this bug too. It’s been four days or probably more since it has been logged based on this thread. Is there an update or any ETA yet? 

Same here!

Userlevel 1
Badge

I would also like an update on this

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @rosscb@bhoogmoed and @AdamZap!

We’ve added you all to the list of affected users on that bug report for this issue too. There’s no ETA that I can share but we’ll definitely notify you all via email the minute it’s resolved. 

There’s already a topic in Community that’s also discussing this issue here:

So I’m going to close out this topic. I’d recommend subscribing to updates on that main topic to be kept up-to-date on any developments. And there’s a couple of workarounds suggested there which you may want to give a try in the meantime! 🙂