Question

Facebook Lead Ads Not Triggering

• 14 February 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

We are having issues with this two facebook zaps triggering. We have looked over the existing forums and have fixed everything we can think to fix on the Facebook side of things. This includes ensuring zapier is connected within FB. Also we have a number of other Facebook Lead Ads with very similar set ups that are working without problem. I should also note that when working with a draft of these two zaps, the trigger is able to pull in quite a lot of test leads that are just sitting in Facebook, but for some reason they aren’t triggering the zap. What are we still doing wrong? Is this a zapier issue? I have attached a few screenshots to show what’s going on. 

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @speculo 

Facebook permissions and settings can be tricky.

Help articles to review for using FB Lead Ads in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/facebook-lead-ads/integrations

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey @Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for the response. As I mentioned, we have already checked on our fb permissions/settings. Furthermore, we have a number of other facebook ads running without an issue. Please provide additional details if there is something specific wrong with this setup.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @speculo,

Facebook has a lot of settings that can cause issues. Could you please follow this Community post and see if it’ll resolve the issue:

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @ken.a 

Thanks for linking that article. I have confirmed that everything is set up per the guidelines and we are still not having leads trigger. What other issues could there be? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @speculo,

There could be a bunch of reasons why the Facebook Lead Ads is not triggering. I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team to troubleshoot this further since our Support Team has the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs to determine the cause of the issue.

You can reach our Support Team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I appreciate your patience and understanding.