Best answer

Facebook Admin page posts to the group, but it appears in my name instead of the page name.

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

57 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@PPP you have been added as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve added your vote to the feature request as well @GovConHacks. I don’t have any estimates as to when this will become possible but we’ll definitely email you as soon as it is. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @budgetsavvybride I’ve added you to the feature request, thanks!

Add me too!

Its been about 7 months.  Is this feature going to get created?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @axel2100 

I have a feeling that because the Facebook Groups connecting is Zapier is authed via your personal account, that it might not be possible to use Zapier to poste in a group as a page.

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I got you @WVT! I’ve added your vote to this feature request. 

Userlevel 2

Thanks Andrew!

Hi! Can I also be added to be notified if this feature is added? Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Solgemion 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll update you via email once available. Thanks!

Putting in my vote here and request for a notification if/when ready! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @vibesmediaco 

I’ve added your vote for this feature request. We’ll email you once an update is ready. Thanks.

Hi, can I get added to the email list as well? It would be really helpful for me to have to feature!

Please add me to the list of interested subscribers. Thanks!

Please add me to this too. This would be a great feature to have!

I also want to know when will this be implemented

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @axel2100 - Thank you for the question! I just tried this on my own Facebook and it’s not possible for me to post in a Group as a Page (even one that I own/manage). It shows that I can post as myself only. 

It’s been almost 2 years in just 5 days. Is this feature available yet? I need this. Could u pls add me to the list of interested users? Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @AS_ES and @Jackson Thomson!

I’ve added you both to the feature request as well, so you’ll be notified via email when it gets implemented :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You got it, @John Black! I’ve got your vote added to this feature request. We’ll send an email if and when this gets implemented! 🙂

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Hi, please add me as well! :)

Hi,

is this feature coming or not? It has been a year now :) 
For a powerful automation tool this is a must option to have.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Twin Cities Geek 

I’ve added your votes for this feature request and we’ll keep you update via email once available. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Welcome to the Community, @Juan C! I’ve got your vote added. We’ll be sure to keep you and this thread updated if this gets implemented. 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for checking back in, @kamikatsu! We don’t have any updates to offer at the moment but we’ll keep you and the thread updated once we do. 🙂