Best answer

Error: Unable to verify that your connection has access to the Firebase/Firestore project "personalgrowthautomation"

• 14 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I'm trying to connect Firebase/Firestore to Zapier to automate data transfer from Google Sheets to Firestore. However, I'm encountering an issue during the connection process.

The error message I'm receiving is: "Unable to verify that your connection has access to the Firebase/Firestore project 'personalgrowthautomation'".

Here are the steps I've taken so far to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Checked that my Google account has "Owner" permissions for the Firebase project.
  2. Verified that I'm using the correct Firebase Project ID.
  3. Tried disconnecting and reconnecting Firebase to Zapier.
  4. Checked that the Firestore database is set up correctly and accessible through the Firebase console.
  5. Checked Google Cloud Platform permissions and ensured my account has the necessary permissions.
  6. Enabled the Cloud Firestore API in the Google Cloud Platform console.
  7. Tried connecting Firebase to Zapier in a different browser and in incognito mode.

Despite these steps, I'm still encountering the same error. I would greatly appreciate any assistance or suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance for your help!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 17 July 2023, 07:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @albertoniego,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into our notes regarding this error, and it seems like if there is no Collection in your Firebase / Firestore app it will return this error when authenticating. To resolve this, simply add a new collection and it should work as intended:

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

This was it, thanks you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @albertoniego,

You are most welcome! I’m glad I was able to help.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗