Best answer

Error during execution: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()

Show first post

33 replies

Also an affected member. Whatsup with this? Using Airtable + Gmail. Attempting to create draft email message from new added records in an airtable view. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @golkac,

I have also added you as another affected member to the open bug report. While we can’t provide an ETA on when this bug will get fixed. We will let you know via email once it is.

Thanks! 😊

@ken.a I’m also experiencing the issue. Could I get added as an affected member as well? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @SaraD,

I've added you as another affected member to this bug. Although I don't have an exact timeframe for when it will be fixed, rest assured that we will keep you updated via email as soon as it's resolved.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Badge

I’m getting the same error with an Airtable to Textline transfer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @INH,

I'm sorry to be the bearer of less-than-ideal news, but it turns out the problem you're experiencing is a known issue affecting some of our users. Unfortunately, we don't have a workaround at the moment. However, your notification has been incredibly valuable, and we've proactively included your email in our issue report. Rest assured, you'll be the first to receive an update via email once a resolution is found.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4 

Step 5 - ERROR

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

It would be helpful for anyone in this community to help you if you give more context. Give photos and details which will clarify more.

Thanks.