Question

Error Connecting Ceipal account with Zapier

• 26 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone, I’m trying to create a workflow by connecting Ceipal, but as soon as I enter my Ceipal creds and API, it shows error “authentication failed: The app returned “You don’t have enough permissions, please contact your administrator.

I tried sharing the same with Ceipal support but they said it’s error on Zapier’s end, so ask there.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Empyrals! Thanks for reaching out!

I can see you were able to open a ticket with my friends in support, which is perfect! Definitely keep us in the loop with your findings! We’d love to know. 🤗 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Empyrals I just wanted to circle back on this! It looks like you reached out to our support team who asked: 

Can you please send me a screenshot of the 'User Information' page for your specific user in Ceipal?

However, they are still waiting on a response from you. Feel free to reply to your open ticket with them, otherwise, if you’ve figured this out, we’d love to know the steps you took to get there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Empyrals 

Good question.

The returned error is from the Ceipal app.

Unfortunately, there are no help docs for Ceipal’s Zap app.

Try opening a ticket with Zapier Support for further assistance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help