Question

Error Connecting Ceipal account with Zapier

• 26 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone, I’m trying to create a workflow by connecting Ceipal, but as soon as I enter my Ceipal creds and API, it shows error “authentication failed: The app returned “You don’t have enough permissions, please contact your administrator.

I tried sharing the same with Ceipal support but they said it’s error on Zapier’s end, so ask there.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Empyrals 

Good question.

The returned error is from the Ceipal app.

Unfortunately, there are no help docs for Ceipal’s Zap app.

Try opening a ticket with Zapier Support for further assistance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Empyrals! Thanks for reaching out!

I can see you were able to open a ticket with my friends in support, which is perfect! Definitely keep us in the loop with your findings! We’d love to know. 🤗 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Empyrals I just wanted to circle back on this! It looks like you reached out to our support team who asked: 

Can you please send me a screenshot of the 'User Information' page for your specific user in Ceipal?

However, they are still waiting on a response from you. Feel free to reply to your open ticket with them, otherwise, if you’ve figured this out, we’d love to know the steps you took to get there!