Question

CRM access has been revoked from Lead Access Manager, but nothing works

• 20 September 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi all I have been dealing with this on and off for nearly a year. 

1. The Zap (or even other CRMs) will setup completely fine but it wont ever fire.
  2. Do the Lead Ads Testing Tool > Get “CRM access has been revoked from Lead Access Manager” 103 Error
  3. Redoing the connection doesn’t fix anything

Now here’s the two major issues I get stuck at. I’ll run into one of these issues.

1. Going to Business Manager > Integrations > Leads Access > Select Page, I don’t have the CRM tab on the account. (see screenshots of an account that is fine, and another account that doesn’t have the CRM tab.) IMPORTANT: We have many accounts that don’t have this CRM tab but work completely fine.
  2. Going to Business Manager > Integrations > Leads Access, the page isn’t listed there. IMPORTANT: We have many accounts that aren’t listed here but work completely fine.

If anyone has cracked the code here I’d love some help; thank you!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @zackap,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you have reached out to our Support Team regarding this issue. I’d recommend continuing the conversation with our Support Team so that they can take a closer look at the Zap and its logs and determine the cause of the issue.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Well since we haven’t been able to resolve an issue, wouldn’t it be a solid idea to keep this up so others can help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @zackap,

That’s correct! This post will remain open for 30 days so that our other awesome Community members might be able to share their thoughts regarding this issue.

That said, it looks like our Support Team replied to your concern today with the suggestion of:

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing this issue, despite having followed all the steps and even having full access. I understand how frustrating this must be.

To further investigate, could you please try reconnecting your Facebook account to Zapier? Here's how you can do it:

1. Go to your Zapier Connected Accounts page.
2. Find the Facebook account and click on "Reconnect".
3. Follow the prompts to reconnect the account

Once you've done this, please test the Zap again and let me know if it's working as expected. If not, could you provide me with the specific error message you're receiving? This will help me diagnose the issue further.

I appreciate your patience and cooperation. Can you try this for me and let me know how it goes?

That’s kind of taking a step back in terms of support, we’ve done that 10 times already and tried so many different things.

Some updates:

1. I’ve connected with the client and gotten Full Control now.
  2. I’ve delegated that to everyone including myself now.
  3. Disconnected, reconnected, changed in Zapier, new connections etc.
  4. Still, immediately in the Lead Ads Testing tool we get (screnshot)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @zackap,

I understand where you’re coming from. It would be best to continue this conversation with our Support Team via email.

Thank you for your understanding.

Others may have this issue too, and it’s still unresolved. Maybe just see if others chime in rather than continuing to push me to a private channel.

I am having the same issue. Did you get this resolved?