Question

Creating a Zap for HubSpot - property is missing in filters

• 30 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! I’m having trouble sorting out my Zap. I wanted to create an email follow up sequence every time there is a “Contact Property Change” (specifically lead status) in Hubspot

However, I only want the follow up sequence to run on a specific lead status. Unfortunately, the “lead status” is missing from the options drop down when I’m setting up the filter “only continue if...”. Could it be because I already used it as a trigger? If so, is there a workaround for this?

Hoping someone could help me. Thanks a lot!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @jack_pps,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap is setup in order for us to have enough context.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a  ! Here you go :)

I’ve selected “Hs Lead Status” in the Zap trigger as well… But when I tried changing the Zap trigger to a different one, “Hs Lead Status” appears in the drop down option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Ahh, I see  @jack_pps that may be the case here. Can you try setting up another filter step and see if the option will populate there? That may be a workaround.