Best answer

Confluence Cloud error: com.atlassian.confluence.api.service.exceptions.BadRequestException: A page with this title already exists: A page already exists with the same TITLE in this space

• 12 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, trying to configure my first Zap, I’m having issues with the 3rd step (action):

1- Trigger: When posting a new message in a specific Slack Channel (ok)

2-. Action: create a page in this Confluence space

I’m having issues to configure the action, because I cannot find the Confluence space in the Zapier searcher. And so when I test the action this is the error I receive: 

How can I solve it?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 13 April 2023, 15:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Alejandra Ornia,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Thanks for sending the screenshot over! However, it seems like the error description is missing. Could you please resend the screenshot and make sure to include the error's description, which can be found at the bottom of the Zap run? That way, I can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Hi,

I appreciate your help. 

Here I go with the screenshots:

1- When configuring the action, I cannot find the Confluence Space in the searcher, so I must put it manually:

2-. This is the body I am configuring:

3- This is the error message I receive when testing the action: 

4- And this is the log I see when checking my zaps history:

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Alejandra Ornia,

Thank you for the screenshots and additional information!

Regarding your first question: When configuring the action, I cannot find the Confluence Space in the searcher, so I must put it manually

If you can’t find the “Space” you’re looking for in the dropdown, I suggest using the Space ID on your Confluence Cloud app and mapping that as a custom value. Here’s how: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496241696141-Add-custom-values-to-dropdown-menu-fields-in-Zaps#set-up-a-custom-value-0-0

Regarding your second and third question:

The action setup looks good, and I don’t see anything unusual so far. The error, however, says, “A page with this title already exists: A page already exists with the same TITLE in this space” I think Confluence Cloud doesn’t allow duplicate pages with the same title. That being said, could you please make a new test and ensure that the TITLE is different this time?

Hopefully, this helps! 😊