Best answer

ClickUp to Outlook Calendar issue with Start/End Date

• 26 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Creating my first zap but can’t seem to pass the Test.

I have all the details I need but the start date/time and due date/time from ClickUp (to be sent to Outlook Calendar) keep registering as “no data” despite setting this up clearly with a start date/time and due date/time.

From ClickUp​
In Zapier

How can this be resolved?

icon

Best answer by SamB 26 April 2023, 12:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @LeahFr! 🙂

Thanks for joining the Community here! Sorry to hear those task dates aren’t pulling through correctly. Let’s see if we can get to the bottom of this!

Does the task sample that’s been selected in the ClickUp trigger definitely have a due date set? You may need to pop into ClickUp to search for that specific task to confirm that. 

If it doesn’t have a due date set then I’d suggest changing the task sample that’s selected to a task that does have a start and due date set. Then that should allow the ClickUp trigger to pass along the due date value over to Outlook so you can create the event. If you’ve not changed test samples before we have a Change the test data in your Zap trigger guide which you may find useful. 

If the selected task did have those dates set, were they set before it was loaded in as a sample? If not, then changing the sample as mentioned above should help to fix it. But if they were set before it was selected in the Zap, then there might be some sort of but at play here.  

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!

Userlevel 1

I retried with another task sample and it works like a charm.  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yay! That’s great! 🎉 I’m so glad choosing a different task sample did the trick here, @LeahFr.

Happy Zapping! ⚡