Best answer

ClickUp error: {"status":401,"headers":{"content-type":"application/json; charset=utf-8","retry-after":null},"content":"{\"err\":\"Team not authorized\",\"ECODE\":\"OAUTH_027\"}","request":

• 3 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi

Im trying to create a zap that creates a clickup task from zapier tables and then updates that clickup task to map the table fields to the clickup fields. 1. Trigger → New Record In Zapier Table 2) Action - Create Clickup task that pulls in the table fields. And 3. Action → Update Clickup task to map the fields into my clickup template. 
I first received the following error {"status":401,"headers":{"content-type":"application/json; charset=utf-8","retry-after":null},"content":"{\"err\":\"Team not authorized\",\"ECODE\":\"OAUTH_027\"}","request":{"url":"https://api.clickup.com/api/v2/task/01GZEX7T7YVKYHRGPZGP7XCZ3V\nsteve@metop.io\nSteven h\n\n\nBug\nUrgent/field/3a002d16-d4df-4478-add9-1595a358581f"}} show less

and then i changed the task field to ID. It then gave me this error code 
what does this mean? ResponseError: {"status":400,"headers":{"content-type":"application/json; charset=utf-8","retry-after":null},"content":"{\"err\":\"Value must be an option index or uuid\",\"ECODE\":\"FIELD_011\"}","request":{"url":"https://api.clickup.com/api/v2/task/860qqxnyg/field/22e33b58-3ada-4327-9321-3217b2821cd6"}}

Im pretty stuck here so any direction or help would be much appreciated! Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 4 May 2023, 00:05

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ZBN22 

Good question.

In order for us to have proper context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error.

Userlevel 3

Thank you! Here we go 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ZBN22 

Issue may be related to this standardized field, which is a dropdown with a list of options.

The field expects the internal ID for the desired option, which is probably different from the friendly label.

You can see the expected internal values for each option by opening the dropdown list of options.

EXAMPLE

For the Priority field, if you wanted to dynamically map a variable to set the Priority to Normal, the the Priority field would expect a mapped variable with a value of 3.

FEEDBACK

You may want to include static labels before each mapped variable so you have context about what each data point is.

Userlevel 3

Thank you Troy! That was very helpful. I managed to correct and it’s working. Cheers mate 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ZBN22,

Great news! I'm so happy to hear that Troy was able to assist you with your concern.

If you happen to have any other questions or issues, please feel free to post them in the Community. We're here to help and always happy to lend a hand! 😊