ClickUp data is unable to populate in DocuSign template.

• 28 July 2023
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hey Zapier Community,

I am facing an issue with Integrating Zapier with Docusign. Here is the situation: I have created a template in Docusign and added the respective fields in the Docusign using custom fieldnames.

I am trying to create ans send an envolpe by getting data from Clickup. I am able to see the clickup data being fetch into Zapier , but unable to see them go though the docusign template. 

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated. I am able to see the empty template being sent with out the information being written in Docusign .

with best regards,

Sai Aditya

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Sai Aditya,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you kindly share a detailed screenshot of your Zap configuration? I’m particularly interested in the "Action" section of your action step. Here's an example of what I’m looking for:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Additionally, if you've noticed any errors popping up in your Zap History while working on this Zap, a screenshot of that would be super helpful too.

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks! 😊