Best answer

Calendly Event to Wealthbox not Relating to Contact

I need to create a zap that adds new Calendly bookings as an event in Wealthbox, attached to the contact record. 

My zap successfully “Finds a Contact” in Wealthbox (or creates a new contact if one is not found), but in the “Create Event” step for Wealthbox, no matter what custom fields I try (from the Calendly event step or the Find a Contact on Wealthbox step), the event that is created on Wealthbox does not populate a “Related To” client.

Does anyone have any advice for how to make the field populate?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Charie 9 April 2023, 22:03

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @OAWC 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

To ensure we’re on the same page, could you kindly send screenshots of how you’ve configured the Zap's steps so far? That’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

(If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!

Thank you so much, @Charie! It seems no matter what I put in the “Related Contact” field, the event that is created in Wealthbox does not “Relate To” a contact.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @OAWC 

Thanks for sharing the screenshots.

Based on the screenshots above, it looks like the issue might be related to this:

As you can see, beside the field name, there are numbers. If you click on that, you will be routed to this link, which will give you more information about what the field is looking for: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496259603341#number-decimal-fields-0-7

I see that you’ve tried mapping names and email addresses. Could you try mapping a phone number instead and see if that will work?

Keep me posted. I’m keen on getting this resolved. 😊

Thank you so much, @Charie! I tried the phone number to no avail but was able to successfully execute the Zap by selecting the “Wealthbox ID” custom field from the Find a Contact step, as shown below.

The different field types was definitely the secret, and I hadn’t noticed it at all, so I really appreciate your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @OAWC,

Glad to know you were able to get it sorted!

If you have any more questions, feel free to post them in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊