Best answer

Asana error: The app returned {"message":"Unknown anchor tag attribute encountered - class."}

• 3 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I had a zap that triggers “create task in Asana” when an event is created in Google Calendar. It ran well for many months until a couple weeks ago. I’ve tried to recreate the zap but this error code keeps popping up when it’s time to test the connection:

Failed to create a task in Asana

The app returned `{"message":"Unknown anchor tag attribute encountered - class."} What happened: Executing creates.task_2.operation.perform with bundle {"message":"Unknown anchor tag attribute encountered - class."} Console logs: ` as error, which we cannot read.

I have zero idea what to do now, and I need this to run smoothly asap. Hope someone can help shed light on this. 

icon

Best answer by camylbee 4 January 2024, 06:33

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @camylbee 

To give us true context, please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your reply @Troy Tessalone 

I went into Zapier today to take screenshots, but miraculously, the zap has “healed” itself. 

So everything’s up and running now. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an amazing news @camylbee! We’re glad to hear the issue is now resolved.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗