Best answer

Zaps don´t pass testing. Keeps Loading...

• 17 April 2020
  • 3 replies

When any zap goes into the last step, sending data to the App, it freezes and stops working. This is happening since yesterday. So far, ZAPIER has not answered. Any clues?

icon

Best answer by Rene DiM 20 April 2020, 23:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Rene DiM ,

So sorry you are running into an issue here!

Taking a look, I can see that both Clint and Owari have responded to your support tickets with some follow up questions. Can you please let us know if you are not receiving these responses? 

I will keep an eye out for your response as we definitely want to make sure you’re receiving answers to your questions!

Hi Liz,

I did receive those responses, but a day or two later. Anyhow, it looks like it was a temporary issue, that lasted a couple of days; by the time they checked, everything was back to normal.

But at the time, it was serious issue, preventing me of working normally. I just decided to pospone what I was doing until normality came back.

Thanks a lot for your message. It says a lot about ZAPIER. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Rene DiM! Happy to hear that the issue ended up getting resolved. And thanks for letting us know :)