Zapier Tasks

• 9 April 2020
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello everyone,

I have recieved this message from Zapier today: 

Mili,

Just a heads up: You're now over 80% of your Zapier task limit for this billing period. When you reach 100% of your task limit, we’ll start holding your tasks. Held tasks will be stored in your Task History, but won’t be completed until you upgrade your account.

To make sure your Zaps continue working for you, we recommend you upgrade your plan.

Upgrade My Account

If you have any questions check out our help documentation. Or, reply to this email—we're happy to help!

What is really confusing me and bothers about this message is when I check how many successful Zaps we have had during this month (from 04.01.2020. - 04.09.2020)  it says 439 successful zaps (image attached)

​​​​​​ When I check on my dashboard, I can see we have used 696/750 tasks which is confusing to the stated above. ​I am fully aware how Zapier counts tasks: 
​​​​​“The following count as tasks when your Zap runs:”
Any successful action step
Any filter step that passes
Any time a path's rules pass

Could someone please tell me what is going on?

icon

Best answer by ikbelkirasan 9 April 2020, 18:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Milivoje Jokanovic - What you have selected in the first screenshot are all the zap executions that have taken place, but those don’t count as 1 task per execution. To find out how many tasks are counted per entry, click on one of them and scroll down to where it says Total Tasks Used.

To get a better understanding about how tasks are counted, I’d suggest you read this article.