Best answer

Zapier & Harvest Integration - Set budget for Fixed Fee Projects

• 31 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I’m trying to fill out the budget field in my Fixed Fee Harvest projects using Zapier. 

I have a zap set up to create the project from a Monday.com trigger and in one of the columns I have the budget amount (“Numbers 0”). However, when the Harvest project is created the budget amount does not show up on the project details. Is there a configuration in the “Create Harvest Project” Zapier step to achieve a fixed fee project with a budget? The zap always creates Time & Materials project types. 

(Note: the test data doesn’t have a budget, but I’ve even tried to hardcode the field with an amount to troubleshoot and I still don’t see the budget filled out or a Fixed Fee project). 

Please let me know if you need more information! Thanks.

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 February 2023, 16:45

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah, sorry to hear that, @Ozzzzy! I’ve got you added to the bug report, thanks for letting us know!

Hello, I am have the exact same issue and attempted to troubleshoot in the same way.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @SamB - thanks for letting me know and adding me to the list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there @erusso

That’s definitely not the behaviour we’d expect to see here. I did some checking and discovered that this is related to a known bug. I’ve added you to the list of affected users so we can notify you by email as soon as it’s resolved. And we’ll be sure to share any updates here as soon as we can.

I know it’s not an immediate fix but hopefully the Harvest app’s developers will be able to get this issue resolved soon! 🤞