Question

Zap adding to both FloDesk segments from purchases of different SamCart products

• 21 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi 👋 

I'm hoping you can assist me. We're testing our purchase workflow and are running into an issue where when we purchase product A we get added to sale segments for product A and B in Flodesk and receive thank you emails for both.

We have SamCart integrated with Zapier to FloDesk and when we make a new purchase it's adding us to both purchase segments and triggers both sales sequences.

So for example, I "test purchased" product A and received a thank you email for product A and product B and vice-versa. We realized it’s happening because when we purchase product A in SamCart we get added to both product A and B and vice-versa.

Can you please let us know how to resolve this issue?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @energyonpurpose 

Try adding a Filter step to your Zap: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

One more thing, we did create separate filters for each product. However, the purchaser is still being added to both product segments. 

Thanks Troy! We did have filters. The problem was we needed to create paths instead of filters for each product. It’s now working.