Question

Zap adding to both FloDesk segments from purchases of different SamCart products

• 21 December 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi 👋 

I'm hoping you can assist me. We're testing our purchase workflow and are running into an issue where when we purchase product A we get added to sale segments for product A and B in Flodesk and receive thank you emails for both.

We have SamCart integrated with Zapier to FloDesk and when we make a new purchase it's adding us to both purchase segments and triggers both sales sequences.

So for example, I "test purchased" product A and received a thank you email for product A and product B and vice-versa. We realized it’s happening because when we purchase product A in SamCart we get added to both product A and B and vice-versa.

Can you please let us know how to resolve this issue?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

One more thing, we did create separate filters for each product. However, the purchaser is still being added to both product segments. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @energyonpurpose 

Try adding a Filter step to your Zap: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Thanks Troy! We did have filters. The problem was we needed to create paths instead of filters for each product. It’s now working.