Question

Xero - Sales invoice to ClickUp

• 24 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Hello, I have created a zap from Xero - Sales invoice to ClickUp but it doesn’t work after the 1st invoice is success.
I have another zap from Shopify to Xero - Sales invoice, and website API from website to Xero - Sales invoice.

Since all the sales invoices should be followed in ClickUp, I have separated between “Importing to Xero - Sales inovices” and “Exporting from Xero - Sales invoices” to ClickUp.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Curtis , I think i found the issue. 

First check the filter in your Zap trigger. This Zap will trigger only when the invoice status is Awaiting Payment

Now if you check the status of Invoice on XERO, status is not Awaiting Payment. Thus the Zap did not trigger.

Can you create an invoice in XERO with status Awaiting Payment ? This invoice should trigger the Zap.

Let me know if this works or not.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Hi @jayeshkumarbhatia 
I have reconnect Xero in My Zap. But actually, I have another zap using “Shopify → Xero” and it works everyday.
Because Shopify has too many transactions and “Xero → ClickUp” does not work, so I add “Shopify → Xero → ClickUp”. This is duplicated the task in ClickUp, so I don’t want to miss any order and I can delete the duplicated task in ClickUp directly.
Please find the attached trigger for “Xero → ClickUp”.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Thanks for sharing screenshots @Curtis 

Can you try to reconnect XERO in your Zap and check again?

Also, can you share screenshot of how did you configure trigger event?

Hi @jayeshkumarbhatia 
In Xero, we have the sales invoices from 11 Oct 2021 to 21 Oct 2021.
But Zapier had created 3 tasks from 11 Oct 2021 to 20 Oct 2021 only.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @Curtis ,

Can you share screenshot of your Zap?