Best answer

Updating WooCommerce Order Status based on WPForm

• 10 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

My woocommerce site offers local pickup only. I am trying to figure out a way to have the order status in woocommerce updated to “picked up” following the completion of a custom WPForm at the time of pick up. Is this possible with zaps?

icon

Best answer by EJR 15 August 2022, 03:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hey @mel.asselin ,

Yes this is possible. While submitting WuFoo form, please pass a value of order id

You can build Zap with below trigger and actions. 

Below action

Badge +3

Hi @mel.asselin,

Welcome to the Zapier Community! Happy to help here. 

In addition to what @jayeshkumarbhatia mentioned, you can also use WPForms as a trigger here and then add a Filter step if you only want to run the Zap when the order has been picked up based on WPForms entry.

When you're thinking about what's possible with Zapier, one thing to keep in mind is each app's available triggers and actions. These are like the building blocks we give you, which you can use to create your automated workflow.

In this case, we can see the available triggers and actions for:

WPForms: https://zapier.com/apps/wpforms/integrations#triggers-and-actions 

WooCommerce: https://zapier.com/apps/woocommerce/integrations#triggers-and-actions

With these available building blocks, you have the ingredients you need to create a workflow between these apps. A possible workflow might be something like:

1. WPForms: New Form Entry 
  2. Filter by Zapier: Only continue if.. (Set a filter rule so the Zap will only continue if the status in WPForms is “picked up” 
  3. WooCommerce: Update Order

That's just a quick example, but I would encourage you to check out the available triggers and actions above for more ways that you could mix and match these building blocks together to best meet your needs! 

Please let me know if I can help out with anything else.